Link by BodyMedia

Options
I just purchased one of these doodads... Looks pretty impressive. Plus, data is added to MFP easily! I should have it in a couple of days.

Anyone else using these gizmos?

Replies

• jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I have one and have been using it for a little more than a week and I love it so far. It really shows me what I'm burning on a daily basis. Or what I'm not on days that I'm lazy. Having the goals on there of a certain amount of steps taken or calories burned helps motivate me (somedays) too : )

Good Luck!
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I've had one for a couple of months. I love it. It gets me moving more.
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I just purchased one of these doodads... Looks pretty impressive. Plus, data is added to MFP easily! I should have it in a couple of days.

Anyone else using these gizmos?

I ordered one yesterday. I can't wait to get it and try it out.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    I've had one for about a month. I love it. It's really been eye opening to see how many calories I burn on a day to day basis. It takes the guesswork out.
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine will be arriving on Monday. I can't wait and hope it helps me push harder.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'd get one, but the monthly subscription that you have to pay to access your data puts me off. I'm waiting for the Amiigo bracelet to come out, personally.
  • dlbohl79
    dlbohl79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have had mine for 2 years. Its great. I wouldn't have bought a new one now though because they have a whole new model that is smaller and better being released end of next month.
  • ericscheck68
    Options
    I can't wait to get it! Reviews are overall pretty good. I'm always left wondering about my time on the elliptical... The machine says I burn over 400 (based on resistance settings) and there's no way to change that with the way it's set up in MFP.

Thanks for the comment!
  • ericscheck68
    Options
    I have had mine for 2 years. Its great. I wouldn't have bought a new one now though because they have a whole new model that is smaller and better being released end of next month.

Well that's a little depressing... Maybe they'll offer an upgrade? :)
  • madasanatter
    madasanatter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have the UK version and love it. Only thing that puts me off is wearing the arm band on sunny days like we're having today!
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I'd get one, but the monthly subscription that you have to pay to access your data puts me off. I'm waiting for the Amiigo bracelet to come out, personally.

You don't have to buy a subscription. They sell a separate display device ($15) tha gives you real time data on calories burned, steps taken, and minutes of moderate and vigorous exercise. It also shows you the same data from the previous day, so you can know your stats for every day. You can also set it to show how many calories you burn in a workout.

I know because I have the display device.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I have the UK version and love it. Only thing that puts me off is wearing the arm band on sunny days like we're having today!

You can put it in your bra on your ribcage. I think it reads a little less than when its on your arm (not such a bad thing), but you can still get an idea of what you're burning.