Doing NutriSystem?

Options
I'm starting NutriSystem effective tomorrow, just got my order in today! I'm anxious to see how the calorie count is each day eating what the guide tells me to. I figure it'll make my meal planning a little easier, being a SAHM, and my little one is such a picky eater! If anyone else is on it or starting it, feel free to sent me a friend request!

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I believe there are MFP groups for this if you want to find others who might be doing it :)
  • Lucy3410
    Lucy3410 Posts: 35
    Options
    Ok thanks! I'm new to the message boards, I'll take a look and try to find them!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    No offense, but you're wasting your money.
  • turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just started Nutrisystem on Tuesday. I LOVE the food. I ordered mine on QVC. I loved the White bean chilli, the Kung Poa noodles, the Italian pizza, macaroni and beef with mashed potatoes. The chocolate covered pretzels are delicious. I hope you are successful. I just like not thinking about what to eat. IT'S GREAT!!!!!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    I'm starting NutriSystem effective tomorrow, just got my order in today! I'm anxious to see how the calorie count is each day eating what the guide tells me to. I figure it'll make my meal planning a little easier, being a SAHM, and my little one is such a picky eater! If anyone else is on it or starting it, feel free to sent me a friend request!

I thought about doing Nutrisystem but I don't want to spend the money on it. It is sooo spendy for just a month (and you still have to add food!) I just cook in between my 50+hour job, 3 kids + their activities, and gymming. My George Foreman grill saves my life.
  • Lucy3410
    Options
    Congrats on your 53 pound loss! You do have a point about the cost PLUS the food to add. But it does give me a good guide to go by in the future. And good for you juggling all that AND cooking! I just have a toddler and I'm a SAHM, and I still get overwhelmed!
  • Lucy3410
    Options
    Congrats on your 53 pound loss! You do have a point about the cost PLUS the food to add. But it does give me a good guide to go by in the future. And good for you juggling all that AND cooking! I just have a toddler and I'm a SAHM, and I still get overwhelmed!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options

I have a 5mth old, 3yo, and 9yo. I am omnipotent. Haha, not remotely. I find grouping meals on the weekend helps a ton. Frozen veggies, grilled meat in a rush. Occasional lean cuisine or healthy choice. It's mainly portion control. I can eat whatever I want but smaller than what I used to consume. Good luck. No clue where you are but there is a place in my area that actually makes fresh food daily (myfitfoods, my fitmeals) and it is about the same cost as nutrisystem but to me the taste is better. I have had a few NS entrees and they really just remind me of a lean cuisine or Healthy choice. Also, watch out on sodium on the frozen meals. They can get up there.

Also, thank you. :) I still have a good ways to go but I am motivated very much!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    No offense, but you're wasting your money.

I agree, I have done Nutrisystem and it was a bunch of ultra processed foods that did not taste very good and was very expensive. It was an udder waste for me.

I do however wish you luck as there are obviously a great amount of people that have had success using it and you might too!