My Mid-Way through month 1 Insanity Results

Options
I was feeling a bit down because I have only lost around 1lb and am midway through month 1 in Insanity. So I decided to take some pictures to compare.

Hope this works... Please be gentle...

Day 1 side view
day1side.jpg

Day 19 side view
midmonth1side.jpg

Day 1 front view
day1front.jpg

Day 19 front view
midmonth1front.jpg

Day 1 back view
day1back.jpg

Day 19 back view
midmonth1back.jpg

Replies

• kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You definitely go in at the waist more, don't worry about he scales x
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome waist definition!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    For the record, I did Insanity for the full 63 days. I lost only 1lb..... But 11 inches all over my body and 5% body fat........ Don't look at the scale on this program. Concentrate on inches.
  • Kristine7813
    Options
    You have def tightened/toned! Awesome!
  • jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yeah you totally lost some inches around your waist for sure!! screw the scale, that thing doesnt measure results.
  • rebeccask
    rebeccask Posts: 170
    Options
    Fantastic progress! I'm amazed this is only 19 days into the 2 months. Are you following the meal plan too?
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I can for sure see results in your waist and it looks like you have toned and tightened up. Awesome job!!! I'm currently on day 18 and have only taken the day 1 pictures. Now I'm eager to take some recent pictures to see if there is a difference in my body as well.
  • RachelHoffman0709
    RachelHoffman0709 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am not following the meal plan. I tried the Shakeology and I thought it was nasty. I am just trying to stay within 1400 calories/day.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Your thighs are getting leaner for sure and you got that dimple in your shoulder now. Just wait till month two! Thats when I saw most my results!
  • kaseymei
    kaseymei Posts: 164
    Options
    u can definately see a difference... especially in the waist area. Eff the scale! Great work!
  • RachelHoffman0709
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragment everybody. Seeing these pics and reading all your replies makes me feel so much better. I can't wait to see the end result of this!
  • MissyShelle776
    Options
    You look great. I have friends who have done INsanity and they say that you see the most results in Month 2. So be prepared.
  • RachelHoffman0709
    Options
    You look great. I have friends who have done INsanity and they say that you see the most results in Month 2. So be prepared.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited to see what month 2 holds for me. :happy:
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    your waist looks great in less than 20 gays...amazing
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    omg, thast only day 19, wow you look good!! im on day 5 ;) i def see a difference in your waist!!
  • RachelHoffman0709
    Options
    omg, thast only day 19, wow you look good!! im on day 5 ;) i def see a difference in your waist!!

Thank you! You should add me, we can encourage eachother on our Insanity journey :)
  • RachelHoffman0709
    Options
    Looking good. Your thighs are getting leaner for sure and you got that dimple in your shoulder now. Just wait till month two! Thats when I saw most my results!

I'm glad you noticed my thighs. I wasn't sure if I was standing with my feet further apart or if my thighs had shrunk some. :flowerforyou:
  • RachelHoffman0709
    Options
    bump
  • deboerdeb
    deboerdeb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That was how I was, not losing on the scale, but in inches. Keep up the good work!
  • MadMonsterMom
    MadMonsterMom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!