Looking for motivation and friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• ASchnadelbach
    Options
    You can add me. I am new and am in need of friends.
  • reneeallen2
    reneeallen2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Got thru July 4th holiday. Watched my meal portions and played volleyball to burn some calories. :)
  • darlingyellow
    darlingyellow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ADDING!
    20339437.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • getting_fit86
    getting_fit86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 13 pounds to go!
  • TamsPink
    TamsPink Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:
    I have literally just joined this & really dont have a clue what to do :noway:
    Im in need of help plz :sad:
  • caviggia
    caviggia Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Always up for supporting other and getting more support!!!
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I love this site been on here for just about 500 days now, trying to loose another 40 lbs, I only keep friends who respond and who are active, we can motivate each other
  • micki9103
    micki9103 Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me :)
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • shumber1
    shumber1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined too. Would love to chat!
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    You can add. Lost 50 and am pushing to lose the last 12.. Good luck.
  • DestinationFitnessChick
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can also go to my page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/fitnessdestination?ref=hl
    I post lots of motivational and other fitness/health information there :)
  • cecilebrewer
    Options
    Hi I recently had a gastric by pass and have lost 113 lbs. in 9 months. I still have a few more to go to get to my weight goal of 145 lbs. I can no longer eat very much and if I do I get sick and throw up or have well you know. But I cant seem to get any lower than 153 lbs. Has anyone out there had the gastric by pass and has some suggestions. I find that sugar is my enemy. I still have my downfalls of icecream and i do treat myself occasionally to ice cream cone from dairy queen. lol Before I had my surgery i weighed 266 lbs. I tried many attempts to loose weight on my own. It was a roller coaster ride, up and down loose a few and gain more. Thanks Cecile
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some new friends. I'm very motivated, but having trouble maintaining:-) Friend me if you want support!
  • haw160
    haw160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You can do it.
  • haw160
    haw160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow. Good job. That's such great encouragement for all of us. Thanks for sharing.
  • NewProgramNewMe
    Options
    Hi Susan,

I just started MFP this week so I'm not sure if I lost any weight but I can say without a doubt that my motivation level is the highest it's ever been. With 17 pounds lost and the fact you've kept it off is surely motivation in my book! You can add me as a friend if you'd like. Take care.
  • cecilebrewer
    Options
    Hi I have 2 pugs also. I am looking for someone to motivate me also Cecile
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Great job on knocking off 17 to start :). Keep doing what you are doing, and it will come around. I juat started today, so feel free to add me for anything. I am really looking to build up an awesome friend base. Keep your head up and a smile on your face. You can do it!!
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!