Hello everyone!

Options
Hi, I'm Deborah, and I am happy that I've joined. I have a lot of weight to lose, and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to receive, and give, the support needed in order for me to obtain my weight loss goals, as well as help others, if I can.:happy:

Replies

• dawnsant
    dawnsant Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi Deborah! Welcome. Everyone here is great!
  • kpressley392
    kpressley392 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am just starting too!!! Quick question for some of you that have been here a while - how often is it suggested to weigh?

Thanks!
  • jessudd
    jessudd Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like a friend for support. You can do it!!!
  • meanddamonkey
    Options
    Welcome Deborah! You can do it!
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP. YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE AND WILL FIND A LOT OF SUPPORT. THE TOOLS ARE GREAT AS WELL.

(I ONLY WEIGH MYSELF MAYBE ONCE A MONTH, OTHERWISE I GET REALLY UPSET. I HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD AT NOT BECOMING A SLAVE TO THE SCALE, SOME PEOPLE DIFFER AND NEED THE KICK IN THE PANTS THAT A NUMBER GIVES THEM, NOT I):drinker:
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Deborah...I think you are really going to like this site. The tools are great and the people are so supportive. Good luck!
  • Deborah55
    Options
    Thank you for the support!
  • Deborah55
    Options
    One little thing - how do I add friends? and how do I reply to an individual post?
  • Deborah55
    Options
    Welcome Deborah! You can do it!

Thanks!