Female, Consistent Logger, Still Ways To Go

Options
emhunter
emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
Hello,

I am 28 and log daily. I am determined to get fit this year and I am looking for someone that has the same determination. I was hoping to find a woman 25-35 that logs daily and is not already at their fitness goals. I am looking to find someone that still has some time left on their journey.

If this is you, please add me!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sending FR right now! I'm 32, log daily, and want to lose (ideally) 20 pounds but am trying to focus more on inches right now - hoping the pounds follow!
  • rivindellmagic
    Options
    I'm a little younger than your age range (23), and I have a good ways to go! Need to lose around 50 pounds. I log daily, and am always looking for a motivation pick me up!
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm 24 (in 10 days) if you don't mind someone slightly out that bracket? Graduate and currently a Paralegal and have just bought our first house :) Logged consistently for 191 days and will continue to do so. Aiming for another 25lbs (minimum) loss and have lost just over 20lbs xxx
  • MzzNkki
    MzzNkki Posts: 57
    Options
    hello im 24 ( 25 in jan) I have logged daily over 60 days and cant wait to hit my 365 day mark -- lost 21 lbs since may 1st and im excited for my journey to come.. i have 3 children work fulltime and am in college busy busy busy -- will be planning my wedding over the next year as well ... whoa! if your welcome to slightly under 25 feel free to add me :)
  • obiegirl
    obiegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm a bit outside your age range (38), but I'm young at heart! I've got about 30 pounds to lose along with some fitness goals to achieve. I log everyday and every bite. Feel free to add me - I try to comment and encourage as much as I can, so keep my friends list to people who have similar goals!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm 35, lost 45 lbs, 25 to go.
  • Ca1iso
    Ca1iso Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 27 and just started so I am definitely still on my way. I will send you a request too. :)
  • fmdjgirl
    fmdjgirl Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm right there, too! I will add you!
  • juliecrimmins
    juliecrimmins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just recommitted to my goals and need the accountability! I'd love to keep each other honest :)
  • juliecrimmins
    juliecrimmins Posts: 2 Member
    Options