Hey everyone!

Options
My name is Jenn and I am 21 years old. I'm married and I have a 5 year old step daughter. I'm returning to school next week for veterinary technician.

I'm horribly out of shape and I have horrid eating habits. I just found out that I have high blood pressure, and the need to get healthy is even more important.

I joined a local weight loss competiton with some friends, and hoping that it will give me the push that I need!

Replies

• showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    good luck and stay motivated remember one day at a time. even if you mess up one day or one meal it doesnt mean you cant make the next one better. One decision at a time
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    well you made a great decision so good for you. congrats! you will lose all the weight you want....just stick with what works....using MFP LOL! :)
    Welcome!
  • jvbrooks
    jvbrooks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to the community. I'm new myself but have found everyone very supportive.
  • kimfab
    kimfab Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 50 and having good results using MFP. I am a lifetime member of WW but could not go to another meeting where I left hungry because so much of the time was spent talking about food! And nodding at that person who always always always has to talk soooo much! sigh. This is better! The tools seem very similar to WW tools and they're free. Keeps me motivated, love adding back points with exercise.Weighing myself on the WII every Sat morning is better than the disappointed look from the WW lady when I gained .2 pounds! I asked her to weigh me a second time but she said no. (I forgot I had a couple of hair clips in my hair that would have taken care of that weight gain!) :)

One hour, one day one week at a time!
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    you're at the right spot :) we are all here, in the same boat! If you need motivation or someone to kick your butt haha, well you can count on us!! welcome to the family chicka =)