don't be scared of change (pics)

Options
petersonabt
petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
So yes I know I posted a few days ago lol. but I found some older pics and made a collage of them and someone who saw them said I should post them on here. so here they are!

First I want to say that change scared the heck out of me! I get very comfortable and so anything to disturb that throws me off and makes me feel very anxious. This was especially true with weight loss!

I was worried about failing, I was "comfortable" where I was at, I knew how to be over weight that was easy, eat whatever I want in large amounts and sit around all day watching TV . I was very unhappy though, always depressed and hated going out cause I was scared people were staring at me. I also had a problem dressing for my weight (as you will soon see....) now I know some people will cream me for saying that or have their own 2 cents about it, but I honestly feel that any person needs to dress in proper sizes, lol I did not! even the skinnest people can have a "muffin" top if they wear clothes two sizes too small!

Now with all that said, I finally had enough and made a change, I started eating healthier stopped eating 4000-5000 calories a day (okay maybe not everyday, but on some days yes it would be close to that!). and I got my butt in gear and started working out!

It wasn't easy and even a year later its all not habit yet, but I push forward and I haven't given up on myself! I have so much more confidence, im so much happier and out going, change saved my life! and I have definitely started doing more things to change me then I ever thought I would, I am a much better person, wife and mother then I ever was before! and guess what! change is not as scary as I thought it would be!

okay and now the pics lol

beforeafter_zps18f5adb2.jpg

Replies

• MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nicely done you look great!
  • haylzp87
    haylzp87 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't wait to get to my goal weight x
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I can't say it enough!! BRAVO!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Your whole story is told in the posture in your photos and your smile. Thanks for sharing!
  • helenpatton7
    Options
    omg that is amazing. Well done you. You look absolutely brilliant and extremely slim. You really are an inspiration to someone like me who is just starting out. :flowerforyou:
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You look great, and I agree with you....even the smallest person can wear clothes that are too small even for them. LOL! :smile:
    Again, good job!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies :)
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look great! Where's that swimsuit from? So cute!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome before AND after!
    I love the swimsuit! that's the kind I wanna wear next summer.
    CONGRATS on your progess and you look wonderful!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    wow--hottie! '-)
  • JackieC22
    JackieC22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    awesome job! amazing transformation.
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You did great.

I love the blonde on you as well.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look happy and confident!
    Way to go, you! :)
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing. Great job! Very inspiring!
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Great job. Congratulations!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's very inspiring!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are so right that change is hard. Change was the best thing that happened to me and I know you feel the same. Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!