Losing last few pounds!

Options
Only got 7 pounds to go ( was six but pound on this week) hoping it's the heat! Really struggling to lose these last few! Anyone else the same? Thought it would be nice to friend up on here and offer support! Sometimes I feel im the only one not losing! :-)

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Have you changed up your exercise at all recently? If not, try something new. Our bodies get very efficient when performing the same activities over and over again. Try some HIIT, circuit, swimming, lifting, whatever you don't do already:)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I am.

Though I plan on reevaluating my goal weight once I'm there, but if I do go lower, it would only be by about 1-1.5kg.
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have 13 pounds to go and I have been stuck for two months! Feel free to add me for mutual support if you like. I'm on here every day. =)
  • joybelle1967
    Options
    I have 7-9 pounds to go, and have been gaining/losing for a couple of months. Trying to stay strong, but sometimes get discouraged. Don't give up!!! We can all do it!!
  • pilarter
    pilarter Posts: 49
    Options
    I was 2 lbs far from my goal, but I am 2 lbs up and down and I never reach. I hace changed my exercise routines, lowered and raised my deficit, but it does not works! Discouraged too.
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have 13 pounds to go and I have been stuck for two months! Feel free to add me for mutual support if you like. I'm on here every day. =)

^^This! OMG I've been stuck for 2 months now, it's that last stretch that gets ya! I have 12 lbs to go til my goal weight! I upped my workout by 20 min, (I lost 41 lbs only doing cardio and calorie deficit) so I added weights. Hopefully this will be the push I need to finally push into the 140's! :D
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    I was 2 lbs far from my goal, but I am 2 lbs up and down and I never reach. I hace changed my exercise routines, lowered and raised my deficit, but it does not works! Discouraged too.
    I found that when I got close to goal I kinda lost interest. I'm probably about 3 pounds to goal but have been maintaining for the last 3 months. Part of it is that I'm fitter and look better than I ever did before so the motivation to keep eating at a deficit isn't there anymore. I'm concentrating on working out and making sure I can maintain. The last few pounds may never come off, but then it was an arbitrary number to start with.
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    PS they say you should drop your deficit and add more weights and expect to go slow as you approach goal.
  • greattimes
    greattimes Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Be proud of the fact you have lost what you have. Give yourself a pat on the back for all the hard work. I have 5 more lbs.to lose. Seems they will not go. I just figure I am within a good weight range and actually 20 lbs less than the Dr. suggested so will lose it maybe or maybe not. Now will concentrated on toning up and keeping the weight off.
  • fionamc74
    fionamc74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies lovely people! I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one! Im completely stubborn and won't give up lol :)