College Student Support

Options
Hi,

I'm pretty new to this and have been logging in 10 days consistently and plan to keep that up. I would like support from fellow college students! I don't know how well I am at supporting, but I can try my best! Sooo, yea:happy:

Replies

• mostlyrainy
    mostlyrainy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Fellow college student checking in. (:
    I just joined this site about a week ago, and would love to make new friends!
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well I'm only a college student for one more week but FR sent!!
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm a grad student, logging and exercising despite my CRAZY life. :P I'll send you a request! :)
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I know as a college student that finding time to go to the gym can be hard (and college gyms are really intimidating to me...) so if you would like a suggestion for a great workout plan I suggest Blogiliates.com! She has a beginners calender I just started last week and I love love LOVE it!! She post all the workouts on youtube so they're easy to access and free (we all know money is tight in college haha!) I would really suggest checking it out, Cassey is super cute and really motivational and she has a lot of good recipes on the site too! :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college student and planning on grad school after so I'll be here for quite a while
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hi! Soon-to-be college student checking in!
  • alanlover16
    alanlover16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also a college student looking for friends and support. Anyone and everyone add me! :D
  • nomnomhbic
    nomnomhbic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks! My sister showed me blogilates and I agree, she is great! I was intimidated by the school gym, but I like my school gym because there are so many different things I can do! I like rock climbing! But my end of the summer goal is to run a 5K non stop!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am a senior in college, any new friends are welcome
  • maycontainjane
    maycontainjane Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! Newish college student (sophomore year coming up, can't wait!) and veteran logger checking in. Just getting back into the game, always looking for new friends here c: Feel free to add