Jillian Michaels and 30 day challenge??? Reviews and tips!

Options
Have Any of you guys Done her videos? I'm really excited to do her buns and thighs videos because I'm trying to look good for the pool party coming up at the end of the month! Also if any of you guys could give me reviews and tips that would be great! Also I'm doing the 30 day squat challenge ! So far I'm on day 1, if any one could post there butt results please do :)

I was a cheerleader for nine years, I quit two years ago and started working out on and off I'm pretty thin in the waist but my butt is naturally really big , I've noticed that it started to sag and I wanted to be more toned firm especially my thighs

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Body Revolution and I ADORE it. It's a great workout and very simple. I've also done 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. I liked Shred better, but both are great programs for quick results. I haven't tried a program from her that I didn't like.
  • mayapapaya75
    Options
    Oh that's great! I'm gonna start her buns and thighs challenge soon, and so far I've done stretching videos and I'm Day 2 of Squat challenge and Day 1 crunch challenge
  • eversosquidly
    eversosquidly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday and couldn't get all the way through it. When you started, did you wake up the next morning in a lot of pain? Because it's all I can do to get myself going in the upper leg area after the squat things. Just curious. :(
  • mayapapaya75
    Options
    OMG yes! I woke up this morning and I'm dreading the work out later on today because my thighs and butt hurt really bad and I can't get out of my bed , after I work out today it's gonna take a long shower and I'm just gonna stay home because everything hurts, But I guess it's good that my buns and thighs hurt because that's my goal the 30 day squat challenge in the Jillian Michaels buns and thighs challenge because I'm trying to get a more toned firm but for my birthday party at Waterpark at the end of this month And considering my *kitten* is already big I want it to look more firm in toned and less saggy like Jell-O
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If you go to MFP's group section and do a search, you'll find a bunch of groups for 30 DS and Jillian Michaels. They will probably have the info you are looking for. :)
  • jen0m
    jen0m Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday and couldn't get all the way through it. When you started, did you wake up the next morning in a lot of pain? Because it's all I can do to get myself going in the upper leg area after the squat things. Just curious. :(

I was really sore the 2nd day but I was able to get through the work out. Still sore on day 3 but it got easier. Finished level 1 today & I'm about to start level 2 day 1 tomorrow & I'm dreading it!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    If you wake up really sore the day after... try walking at a regular/ slow pace for a mile outside after the workouts or before bed. I've been doing that ever since I started the JM 30 day shred... and it really helps to not be stiff and hurting the next day. Also make sure you are getting enough protein so your muscles can heal. Try eating a bar or drinking a shake up to 30 minutes after your workout. Good luck ladies! :smile:
  • mayapapaya75
    Options
    Ok so I finally did my day 2 55 squats and day 1 20 crunches after my 30 mins stretch and wow somehow I got thru my squats faster and easier than yesterday ! I also had a chocolate banana smoothie today
  • divyachauhan54540218
    Options
    I started 30 day shred day before and woke up so sore! Need to know does it really work and have inch loss?