Looking for friends

Options
Hi, my name is Eliza and I'm looking for new friends! Just today I joined this site. I'm a 19 year old college student who's a newbie-runner and trying to eat healthy. I'm looking to lose around 60 pounds total.

I'm not sure what else to say except, hello everyone!

Replies

• emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome to the site! You'll love it here....the people are great, there is fabulous support and tons of motivation.
    Good luck with everything!
  • smsteed
    smsteed Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Best wishes to you!
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would like to lose 50! You can do this. I will friend you! Cheers, Angela
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would like to lose 50! You can do this. I will friend you! Cheers, Angela
  • esleglb766
    Options
    Good luck to you Eliza!
  • slpaul100
    slpaul100 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Eliza - I'm Sarah. I've been on the site for several weeks now and I've already lost eight pounds, just from watching what I eat and walking my dog more often (which she really enjoys too). I'd love to be 'friends' with you so that we can cheer each other on. I could use more support too!

~Sarah
  • traney1
    traney1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome to the site! The one thing I can offer is be as honest as you can when you put in your exercise and what you eat. You only cheat yourself if you don't. This site works...trust me!! Again, welcome!!
  • luvstolose
    Options
    Welcome I am here to stay I have lost 10 pounds but have 84 to go feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm addin' you. I'm 27, have two small children and am engaged to be married at the end of October. I have a good 35-40 lbs to lose before I am completely happy. Let's do this! We can do it!
  • Lynz888
    Lynz888 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I'll send you a request
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great site... packed with great info, motivation, and great people!! Good luck!!

PS: I'll send you a friend request!
  • amarie36
    amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a goal to lose 50lbs. We can do it!