calories burned to jillian michaels dvd's?

Options
i'm 5'4-5'5. 137 pds.

i do the burn fat boost metabolism-warm up and usually do 5 or 6 out of the 7 circuts. i also just started the 30 day shred.
does anyone know how many calories u burn on each level in 30 day shred? or how many u burn to the burn fat boost metabolism? i've looked online and i get about 10 different numbers.

Replies

• yummygoods
    yummygoods Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today was day 4 of 30 Day Shred for me and I tried out my new heart rate monitor.
    I am 5' 2" and weigh 134 and it says I burned 156 calories.

How do you like the BFBM video? i was just looking at reviews of it last night.

melissa
  • amatronsangel
    Options
    I'm not sure, but is the workout tough? It sounds like I want to get that DVD. How much does it cost? If you don't mind me asking. What is the name of it?
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bfbm kicks my *kitten*! lol ive been doing it for weeks and still cant finish it. granted, i have a 6 month old and while i was pregnant i was so sick that i barely left my bed for 10 months so mybody really isent used to anything. but its hard, so i feel like its working.
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i spent 9$ on each of them at walmart. each dvd is hard for me but the 30 day shred i think builds more muscle since it has weights and burn fat, boost metabolism is more cardio..which i like better.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and weigh 163 and have the "30 Day Shred". According to my HRM I burn between 200-250 cals depending on which level I do and how hard I push myself.