Newey

Options
Hi

I'm new myself. Well relatively. I've not had to control my diet before and I am finding it quite difficult. I thought that if I did more exercise the weight would just fall off and I would see the difference immediately but that is not the case. If my calorie goal is 1200 and I am under that I won't lose any weight?

T:cry:

Replies

• sdoldo
    sdoldo Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey. Stick to your calorie goal. Your body needs calories to function. Think of it as fueling your body. Nutrition is a big part of weight loss. Try to stick to whole grains, lean meats, fruits, and vegies. You may not see a difference right away but you'll feel better! If you need any exercise or nutrition guidance feel free to let me know!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Hi and Welcome stick with it and it will all work out. I bet you probably lost inches, did you measure yourself before you started. True its great to see it on the scale but people don't see the scale they see you so if your clothes are getting loose then you are doing something right and eventually the scale will catch up. Don't go below 1200 calories no matter what you size is that is the lowest you should go. You may also need to change other things like the amount of sugar you are putting in or carbs. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have an awesome group of friends on my buddy list that has helped me through this. I am new on this as well so lets do it together.