Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    well done
  • sio6
    sio6 Posts: 4
    Options
    you have done awesome, I was about the same weight when I started 2 and a half months ago. I have lost 25 lbs so far and 17 with my fitness pal, so seeing your success is great inspiration for me because I can see actual people and real results. I would really like to know what exercises you did for your stomach if you don't mind sharing,:happy: :smile: thanks
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, great work!
  • SweetHarmani
    SweetHarmani Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow this inspires me, great job!!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo way to go Hun!
  • haw160
    haw160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. What an inspiration for us all!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Superb! I think I saw another photo post by you too, which I was very inspired by. Way to go!
  • Ingrid_Ro
    Ingrid_Ro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic great job on all your hard work ;)
  • gem5639
    gem5639 Posts: 90
    Options
    you have done awesome, I was about the same weight when I started 2 and a half months ago. I have lost 25 lbs so far and 17 with my fitness pal, so seeing your success is great inspiration for me because I can see actual people and real results. I would really like to know what exercises you did for your stomach if you don't mind sharing,:happy: :smile: thanks

Firstly - thanks to all of you for your comments... I hope I do inspire you to achieve what I have achieved - keep at it

For my stomach.. Mainly flattened it through weight training - basically lifting anything heavy above your head rips it off :) x
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • sassyd99
    sassyd99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!!!
  • bexy_27
    bexy_27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't normally comment, but just had to tell you how great you look! So healthy and happy! Great work!
  • bexy_27
    bexy_27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't normally comment, but just had to tell you how great you look! So healthy and happy! Great work!
  • gem5639
    gem5639 Posts: 90
    Options

Wow, I feel honoured... :) cheers x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!