41.4kgs loss

Options
chantell7
chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
My journey started about three years ago ! We lost our house in a bushfire, I was just pregnant with our daughter and I ate alot for comfort ! I gained 30kgs while pregnant ! :( . I was already near 100kgs so this made me realy big ! Following having my daughter I (i lost 15kgs at birth) i got post traumatic stress and suffered panic attacks and needed to be medicated . So for the year after she was born I struggled with getting myself back together ! I than started my weightloss journey here on Mfp ! Yes it's had many ups and downs but iv never given up ! I didn't want to be that person that was looking back at me in the mirror and giving up wasnt a option and still isn't ! I'm now sitting 11.6kgs from goal and I feel amazing ! I'm stronger than ever and I now feel my body matches the girl inside !! I'm sorry I don't know how to upload pictures from my phone :( but check out my profile picture for a before and current picture :)

Replies

• Debbily20
    Debbily20 Posts: 1
    Options
    What an amazing effort!! Thanks so much for the inspiration through your own dedication and determination!!! xo
  • PieraO
    PieraO Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congrats, you have done so well - saw your pictures - I like your t-shirts :smile:
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Oi! Oi! Oi! You look fantastic! Congratulations on your successes!
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    congratulations lovely for what you've accomplished so far- I'm sure you will reach your goals shortly
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    So proud of you for sticking with it and not giving up, you are amazing! Well done lovely!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You are truly an amazing person. You went through so much you are a real inspiration. Your princess has a mother she can be very proud of.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Beleren
    Beleren Posts: 142
    Options
    nice job :)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Chantelle you have truly walked the walk - not just talked the talk. When things slowed down you recognised it, and came back charging - I love seeing your awesome dedication - so proud to have you as one of my " kick butt" pals on here!
  • Adam_72
    Adam_72 Posts: 7
    Options
    So rewarding , its truly amazing what you have achieved. The mindset you have is so strong and you are so determined that nothing will stop you.

You have changed the way you live , its now just normal living for you which is the greatest result

Keep it going my friend , you are an inspiration .

I remember seeing those bushfires on TV , how terrifying it must have been
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your successful weightloss so far. It sounds like you have had quite a journey. I also remember seeing those bushfires on the news, it must have been awful :flowerforyou:
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and thanks to my pals !!!! You've been amazing support !!!! You all inspire me to also push harder everyday !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!