Just feel like getting to know more people ..

Options

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Bring it, whierd!

cat_boxing.gif

Put 'em up! Put 'em up!

funny-boxing-kitten-o.gif
    Battle!

tumblr_mnclfkm0qe1qly9roo1_250.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Bring it, whierd!

cat_boxing.gif

63594e2d21c3ed96f.gif
  • scrummy92
    scrummy92 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bring it, whierd!

cat_boxing.gif

lmao where do you find all these gifs?
    I have people locked up in my basement who spend all day search the interwebz for amazeballs cat gifs. They only have access to image searches, so I'm not worried about them getting messages to the outside world.

Well that sounds completely reasonable.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Bring it, whierd!

cat_boxing.gif

Put 'em up! Put 'em up!

funny-boxing-kitten-o.gif
    Battle!

tumblr_mnclfkm0qe1qly9roo1_250.gif

Does this kind of boxing count?

maru-o.gif
  • whierd
    Options
    I used to street fight with some nasty people back in the day.

tumblr_mobvcnyCXt1sodo64o1_400.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Cat! How the eff did you get access to this website?! I'll be by with your punishment later!

1306949670_boxing_with_a_cat.gif

And on a side note we're dealing this thread. My bad OP :flowerforyou:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Cat! How the eff did you get access to this website?! I'll be by with your punishment later!

Ooooh...I'll put on my special outfit!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm Bri. I'm SUPER shy for about a minute and then I transition into TMI, borderline inappropriate flirting and saying f$&@ a lot. I have a dirty effing mouth. There are a ton of people on here who I really want for my FL, but I'm too shy to send the FR. < Not to collect them...to flirt with and verbally abuse. Also, I have really good reasons for hating Nickelback,
  • calibriintx
    Options

:swoon:
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options

I'll bring the box of wine and the Oreos! (Sorry, kinda invited myself to the party. I owe Kitty some vino!)
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

:swoon:
    Patiently awaiting pictures.
  • whierd
    Options
    I'm Bri. I'm SUPER shy for about a minute and then I transition into TMI, borderline inappropriate flirting and saying f$&@ a lot. I have a dirty effing mouth. There are a ton of people on here who I really want for my FL, but I'm too shy to send the FR. < Not to collect them...to flirt with and verbally abuse. Also, I have really good reasons for hating Nickelback,

I have never been as attracted to a sofa as I am since I have seen your profile picture.
  • whierd
    Options
    img1537.gif
  • scrummy92
    scrummy92 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

well hellooooo ;) haha
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    I did not realize there was a reason other than them being terrible.

Also, more kitties!

iwly1e.jpg
  • calibriintx
    Options

I have never been as attracted to a sofa as I am since I have seen your profile picture.

You should be friends with it.

And in for kitty gifs.

1306866732_cat_hugs_sleeping_kitten.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm Crabby

crab.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options

I'll bring the box of wine and the Oreos! (Sorry, kinda invited myself to the party. I owe Kitty some vino!)
    always invited!!!

Angels+and+demons.See+who+wins.gif
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I did not realize there was a reason other than them being terrible.

Also, more kitties!

iwly1e.jpg
    The bottom kitty is like me. Get OOOOOFFFFFF! Awww, damn, who am I kidding :)
  • tehboxingkitteh
    Options
    cats-fighting-o.gif