No More Excuses -- Week 41

Options
2»

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hey all...Had a busy soccer day today. Left out at 10:00 this morning and just got home at 6:00 p.m. I am pooped. I'm thinking a dip in the pool plus a grilled burger and a movie later tonight. My son convinced me to rent The Hurt Locker. I'm not much on war movies but he said he'd watch it with me and that is rare so I got it. I am having a good week, seem to have found my motivation again. I have stayed within cals and exercised every other day, which is a huge difference from recently. Hope you are all doing well and have a good weigh in tomorrow.

Renae...Good luck with your group. You will do great!
  • Kimber11
    Kimber11 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey all...Had a busy soccer day today. Left out at 10:00 this morning and just got home at 6:00 p.m. I am pooped. I'm thinking a dip in the pool plus a grilled burger and a movie later tonight. My son convinced me to rent The Hurt Locker. I'm not much on war movies but he said he'd watch it with me and that is rare so I got it. I am having a good week, seem to have found my motivation again. I have stayed within cals and exercised every other day, which is a huge difference from recently. Hope you are all doing well and have a good weigh in tomorrow.

You have really done a good this week. Proud of you!
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me those Sunday weigh ins. I have a bunch already.
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options

You have really done a good this week. Proud of you!

Thanks! I see your ticker changed to 24 pounds lost. Fantastic job!