am not loosing!

Options
Morning everyone]

I was wondering if anyone can offer any words of wisdom for me!

I have been the same weight now for 3 weeks.

I changed my calorie target from 1200 to 1500 a couple of weeks ago & this morning I stepped on the scales & it has gone up a lb!!

So my BMR is 1477
Calorie needs is 2289

I do Zumba twice a week and I am walking about 8 miles a week over 2 occasions.

Why am I not loosing!

Replies

• Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    We need a bunch more information to help you. Open your diary, how much do you want to lose, how much have you lost, etc, etc. then maybe we can tell you why you are not LOSING.
  • micheypeach
    micheypeach Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have opened my diary now.

I am 163lbs, 5ft 4
    my BMI is 26.96 (overweight)

Want to loose a stone.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    As you only have a relatively small amount to lose and it sounds like you're doing the right things I would be a little more patient its only been two weeks since you changed your approch give that time.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    In addition to losses slowing as you have less to lose, it can take 4-6 weeks to see changes after changing your calorie intake. Do you also take measurements? Notice clothes fitting any differently? When I was down to my last 10lbs, I went six months without a change on the scale (other than the standard up and down 2-3 lbs throughout the month), but during that time I dropped a full size because I was losing fat and inches.

Take photos & measurements if you're not already - you will often see progress there while the scale is busy messing with your head. :tongue: