weight and pregnancy

Options
Got a question for all the lovely ladies on here What was your heaviest weight whilst either pregnant or trying. Me and the hubby are thinking of trying again and just want to make sure im doing everything I can on my end to prevent another miscarriage. I weigh less now than I did when I miscarried previously, and I've never been told its my weigh why this is happening but just want to make sure thank yoy for your help in advance. If you need my height its 5 foot 4 inches xxx

Replies

• Pippa_ttc
    Pippa_ttc Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was TTC as well but couldn't conceive so just decided to take a break for a few months and focus on losing weight. I've never heard that being overweight is associated with miscarriage tbh. What I know is - it's either affecting ovulation and making it more difficult to conceive or if you manage to conceive there's a possibility that you might have diabetes etc later on. Risk is low but it's still there. But you might end up with maintaining your weight or even losing some throughout your pregnancy provided that you have a healthy (but strict) diet.
    Search "One Born Every Minute: Plus Size Mums" on google and watch the series imo xx