I just took some "before" pictures.

Options
Lets just say I'm ready for the "after" pictures. About to meet Jillian Michaels for a date...for the next 30 days. Can't wait to finish this time! If anyone needs a motivating friend or is a great motivating friend, add me! I would love the support and help support! :)

Replies

• graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, I love that you're already planning for your 'after' pics! Sending FR.
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 11 of the Shred for me, I'm hoping to actually complete the full 30 days this time. Doing some measurements tomorrow & then again on day 20 & then 30. Good Luck to you too :)
  • tiffanyraylene
    tiffanyraylene Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 7 on the shred for me! FR sent:)
  • frankie1210
    Options
    Those of you using the Shred, do you like it. I have purchased it and have attempted it a few times but I find that I get bored doing the same routine over and over again. Are you having good luck with it, most of the reviews are really good.
  • tokimaromi
    tokimaromi Posts: 14
    Options
    i'll be starting it tomorrow!
  • SophieB99
    SophieB99 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just started on Wednesday, but I'm not doing it everyday. Did day 2 today. :) I'll add you, I'd love to see your progress too!
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    Onwards towards success. Leave those before pics behind! (but you'll be glad you took them for comparison's sake). Onward!
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 14 of ripped in 30, so almost half way through, haven't noticed any changes in my problem area yet-my belly- but my bum does feel tighter and higher :tongue:
    let's motivate each other :smile:
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am on day 18 of the shred, I love it! I have lost 21lbs so far and tons of inches....I don't find it boring because it changes every 10 days and the entire 10 days of each level I am very focused on 'powering through and sweating hard'! You can add me if you like...would be great to have some JM friends :) Good luck, look forward to seeing your after pics!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 19 of 30DS (day 9 of level 2) and because it is just 10 days for each level I don't get that bored. Inches are falling off...weight well whatever.

Good luck and have fun.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day of level 3. When I'm finished I'm going for a second round, hopefully following Natalie the whole time!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I just took "before" pictures yesterday. Disgusted, but motivated. Today will be Level 1 day 3 of 30DS for me!
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I haven't taken my before pictures yet because I think I have been procrastinating but something the other day set off a light bulb in my head and now, I am ready to do this!!! Add me if you want, I will be doing 30 Day Shred and absolutely love new friends!
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This makes me want to do 30DS, but I get so bored working out at home when I have a big beautiful gym to go to!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Trust me, your "before" photos will be your biggest motivation. After losing 20+ lbs since last November, I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVE to look at my before/after pictures side by side. "Look there, honey! That's my hip bone! See how it wasn't there before? And there, that dimple in my thigh is so much smaller!" "And look! There's a GAP between my arm and my waist! And there! A gap between my legs! Oooh."

It takes a lot of time, and a lot of patience. The 30 Day Shred does what it says if you put into it what it tells you to. Just be aware that with doing the same workout every day, day after day (with minor variations between the workouts) you get very bored very fast. I'm on day 21 now, and more than ready to quit and move on to something else because it's so repetitive :yawn:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Congrats :bigsmile: Before and progress pics are so inspiring and motivating. I can't always see the difference in the mirror but my progress pics are what keep me going!
  • tinylightsbelow
    tinylightsbelow Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just took some before pictures too! Good luck on the shred and we can't wait to see the "after"! :)
  • JessLoseIt221
    JessLoseIt221 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Good luck to all of you. I'm just glad I'm motivated to get healthy and make these changes. I have used MFP before but never took advantage of the community. I plan to now. :)
  • jgarrett731
    jgarrett731 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just took "before" pictures yesterday. Disgusted, but motivated. Today will be Level 1 day 3 of 30DS for me!

I started the shred this past week. I'll be on Day 3 tonight too! It's hard but seeing the before and after pics on MFP really motivate me to continue. Took pics (I agree... yuck!) and measurements. So ready for the after pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!