Anyone starting Shaun T.'s New Program T25?

Options
13»

Replies

• DestinyS29
    DestinyS29 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I ordered it on Thursday and am anxiously awaiting it! Anyone who wants to add me is welcome and we can help keep each other accountable :)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I wish this was a bit cheaper. Looks amazing! xx
  • Tflowers34907
    Tflowers34907 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How much is it?
  • rhiannonjh
    rhiannonjh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looks good, shame it's not in the UK yet!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Looks good, shame it's not in the UK yet!

Yes it is. I think it's out of stock though.
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday morning, I received an email with a tracking number. However, due to the holiday, it's estimating it won't get here until Monday. That's with the free standard shipping. It's shipping from Grove City, OH.
    Wow, that's fast! Did you order through a coach or directly from Beach Body?

I ordered it directly through Beach Body. It actually arrived yesterday, despite estimating Monday on the tracking page.

I had to modify probably 90% of it and stop a few times. I thought because of that that I wouldn't burn as much as the Turbo Jam 20 minute video for sure. However, when I checked my Bodymedia Fit - after subtracting my sedentary calories I'd have burned just sitting down - I netted 200 calories burned. I think as time goes on, I'll be able to go harder, faster, and stronger to burn more calories.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    good to hear it's a good calorie burner! even modified
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday. Did day 2 today and I'm really enjoying it so far. I have to use the modifier more than I would like to, but I've been off my workout game for a few months.
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Starting on July 8th! Have worked out twice..to try the program out! Loving it! Measurements taken.. wt.. food ready to do this!
    I bought the Challenge Pack.. with shakeology.. I started drinking Shakeology 4days ago..My apple seemed to sweet this morning with my almond butter! Have helped my craving as well.. wondering if anyone else has noticed some foods being to sweet.. I am a sweet nut! ha! ha! yep to sweet my apple!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    How is the program going for everyone now? I'm interested in getting it.
  • qaw00r
    qaw00r Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the beta cycle and I'm definitely getting stronger. My weight loss has stopped, but since I'm definitely getting firmer. I still modify a bit, but much less now. Just ordered gamma for two weeks from now. Probably going to suffer for that decision.

I like that the workouts are short. If you are really fit, you may want to add additional cardio. My husband runs 3 miles and is still able to do the workout later in the day.

A suggestion for the beta cyle: use dumbbells. I know the kit comes with a band, but the workout is too easy without dumbbells.
  • Cjeannie32
    Options
    I just ordered the T25 and i'm a little skeptic on how effective it is. I know alot of people that I know how been doing the workout and I'm hoping to get the same fast results as I did when I did the Px90 even though I did not finish it. I just need some motivation and I do want to become alot healthy then what I am since I feel like i'm just coasting on the fact that I'm naturally thin but the weight is there.