Hello

Options
Hello everybody, my name is Marisa. I have been a member since I don´t know when but have never committed to be healthy. I had a major surgery two weeks ago an decided that it is now or never, I am really excited and I hope to be able to put myself first this time, all the support it really appreciated!.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• skhaun
    skhaun Posts: 8
    Options
    Just remember to take care of yourself right now. Hysterectomy is pretty major surgery and you have to give yourself time to heal. Just eat healthy and don't do any drastic dieting right now. You might find it takes a few months to feel like yourself again ( that's what happened to me) or you might be fine right away ( a few close friends had this experience). A really good web site is www.hystersisters.com for anything related to and including recovery from hysterectomy.
  • marisabelm
    marisabelm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you @skhaun!, I have noticed that I am feeling more energetic as time goes by..
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm glad you're willing to give it all you got this time around, check out my profile and see if you want to add me =)