Focus T25 Monday 8th

Options
brydo86
brydo86 Posts: 47 Member
Anyone starting at the same time as me? Anyone already started? How you guys finding it? I watched the cardio alpha dvd today and it seemed ok, not sure until I get it done!

Replies

• fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Yep, try it first lol
  • verzanie
    verzanie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow :-) - I watched it and it looks fairly "easy" (I know I'll regret saying this though..!
  • whatsxoccuringx
    whatsxoccuringx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep im doing it tomorrow to as well as son, but i be following Tanya alot till i get use to it specially the push ups as got shoulder injuries.

good luck we can do this :D
  • brydo86
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow :-) - I watched it and it looks fairly "easy" (I know I'll regret saying this though..!

Verzanie, exactly what I was thinking.....
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it tomorrow too! Can't wait!! :happy:
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow as well! Did a couple of the workouts.. awesome!
  • brydo86
    Options
    Are there any support groups for t25 starting today?

How did everyone find it for those who started off today?
  • jess4fun
    jess4fun Posts: 20
    Options
    Just did Cardio today (1st day) and omg it is not as easy as it looks. Well, it wasn't for me. Had to do some of the modifications just to keep the HR in check, it really moves fast!!! Looking forward to speed 1.0 tomorrow.
  • sharyalick
    sharyalick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will be starting today. I am waiting for my guy to get home from work so we can do day 1. I was nervous because he doesnt like workout vids, he prefers just jogging outside, but its been raining nonstop lately in Puerto Rico. I also told him there is a modification of the workout (he has a bad knee). Once i do the workout, i will be posting on my Instagram: 2bfitmd
    It is motivating and one is accountable. I saw part of the video and it looks a bit easier than insanity, but we'll see ;)
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just requested to follow you on Instagram- I am starting Focus T25 in a few days as soon as I get it and can't wait to see people's results!
    BTW I am RooMcDermott on Instagram
  • skebe17
    skebe17 Posts: 16
    Options
    I started today! I have a challenge group for two spots if someone wants motivation and free coaching!
  • brydo86
    Options
    That was hard! I watched it at the weekend and it didn't look too bad but man sweat was flying off me. 455 calorie burn in 25 minutes, thatll do for me!
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I also started on Monday and it kicked my butt! Completed today and I'm now very stiff!!
  • gamagem
    gamagem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday myself. Managed to do all the exercises without modification. Ended up burning 467 calories, not bad for a 25 minute workout!
  • KatM2014
    Options
    I was thinking of setting up a group for everyone doing this, would anyone else want to join?
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Alpha Speed 1.0 done! More sweat then day 1cardio! This program is just awesome!Keep pp and stay focused =-stay strong!

Latm2014 would love to be in a group! We can and will do this! I want my t shirt!! ha! ha!
  • KatM2014
    Options
    I've created a group for us - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15228-focus-t25-starting-july-8th

I invited a few people to allow me to create the group, but everyone is welcome! :)
  • brydo86
    Options
    Good job Kat, im in