P90x plus cardio?

Options
So my question is...I started the P90x (lean version) but I'm wondering if I should include cardio in there as well. I'm trying to lose weight (about 10 pounds left to go) and want to make sure I don't slow my weight loss done while I concentrate on toning. Thanks!

Replies

• p90xokc
    p90xokc Posts: 66
    Options
    When did you start the p90x lean version? You're going to get plenty of cardio in during that program...trust me.
  • MizzFitness
    MizzFitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    There is a lot of cardio in the lean program. If you get to a point where you don't feel "challenged" look at the regular calendar with doubles on it. Look at the day they add Cardio in the morning to & make the addition to your lean calendar. Be careful not to overdo it.
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    There is a lot of cardio in the lean program. If you get to a point where you don't feel "challenged" look at the regular calendar with doubles on it. Look at the day they add Cardio in the morning to & make the addition to your lean calendar. Be careful not to overdo it.
    Thanks that's a great idea. I definitely don't want to do it. I started out on the 30DS before being given the opportunity to do P90x so I wanted to try it after hearing such good reviews. It's definitely tough so I don't want to overdo it and not have enough energy for the next day. But I also want to make sure I'm doing it right. I'll give that a go and see how it goes!! Thanks so mcuh!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Lean definitely has enough cardio in it. Especially for 10 lbs. I have lost 16 lbs. this round of Lean. Nutrition is going to be your most important thing though. No amount of cardio can overcome a bad diet. :D