Would like some fitness friends :)

Options
Hi guys :)
I started using my fitness pal in June last year, but deleted my account and started fresh in December. I have lost about 28 kgs so far, (61.6 lbs) and have about the same to go. Recently I have been really struggeling to keep on track. One week will be great, and I'll lose weight and be really proud, but the next week will be a nightmare.
I lose weight quickly, but I also gain it really quickly, so everyday I have to watch what goes into my body.
Anyway, I'd really love it if anyone would like to add me as a friend? :blushing: I think seeing that I'm not alone in this would really help me right now.:smile:
I've converted a few friends but they don't take it seriously, which doesn't help! :tongue:

Replies

• jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Here to help you along, anyway I can.
  • nancykabat
    nancykabat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me as a friend. I know how difficult it is to lose and stay on track. Been there many times. I am back again now because I am pre diabetic and I feel my life depends on it. Take it one day at a time and if you have a bad day or week, just start fresh each time.

Nancy:smile:
  • gwynspiration
    Options
    Thanks :):):) I'm really excited to start seeing that I'm not the only person in the world doing this :) haha
  • jmlyons17
    jmlyons17 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I signed up earlier this year, but didn't get going with it.

I restarted fitness pal yesterday and I could also use the encouragement!

It's awesome that you have already made great progress by loosing 61.6 pounds!

You are not alone!

Julie
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    new friends are always welcome. :)
  • ashleyheber
    Options
    congrats on losing the weight and good luck!
  • pixiewishes19
    Options
    I'm just the same! And I could do with a buddy as well so, if you need support, I'll happily help!
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! I am not so focused on losing weight (although about 10 pounds wouldn't hurt me), but I'm more focused on exercising and eating right. I'm not always good at it, but I'm trying to get better! On July 4th, I ran a 5k. Unfortunately, I didn't reach my personal goal of running the whole thing, but I did complete it in under 40 minutes, which was pretty good for me. I've got another one coming up in August!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Would be glad to offer support and motivation. Have lost 40kg so far. My diary is always open.
    Anyone can add me :smile:
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Sent you a FR :)
  • bettjeanh
    bettjeanh Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello... just getting started so would love some encouragement. :smile:
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You can add me hun, I am on here everyday and I have been lifting weights and working out for 32 years, so I have some knowledge to share..
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. Feel free to add me