Suggestions on an "ap" for a timer/timeclock?

I choose not to have a "smart phone", and have some sites blocked at work for I'm looking for ideas from my MFP people on a site or timer "ap" I can access on my computer for work. Let me explain further.

I'd like something I can click in and out of (like a chess timer) that I can click for when I sit at my desk and I'm productive, I click in, but then when I'm leaving to go for a walk or run, I click "out" and it stops running. Then I click back in for work., but would click "out" when I'm taking a break or logging on MFP, or surfing/spacing out on MFP.

I'm not an hourly employee so I don't have a timeclock that would do something like this, and I believe I'm much more productive when I fit any workout into my workday, and I'm more focused and motivated all around, but I'd love to be able to time this and verify it.

If I could do that - I might actually take it to my employer to advocate for an employee fitness program.

Just thought someone out there might know of one. :happy:

Replies

• jgcurry3
    jgcurry3 Posts: 172 Member
    walmart has 2-5 dollar watches with a stopwatch setting.
  • K398
    K398 Posts: 13 Member
    Amy, sorry I'm a little late on this, but if you haven't found a timer yet, this thing is spectacular for the money. I've used mine for a couple of years now and just bought a second one just in case this one ever dies I love it so much. It is really easy to program, the volume is very adjustable, the alarm can be made to be very loud so that you can hear it over music, a large fan, etc. The frequency of the alarm is such that it is piercing as well; if you wanted to run circuit sprints, you could easily hear this thing a 100 yards away if you turned it up all the way. It is very light too, so if you wanted to throw it in a gym bag, you could. It runs off 9v batteries or a DC cord. Mine is in my workout area in my Morton building and has survived temps ranging from 120F to -20F. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great interval timer. I've tried the Gymboss, MDUSA Clock Gone Bad, and computer/smartphone apps; this thing beats them all for the money.

http://www.amazon.com/FINIS-8600-Circuit-Trainer/dp/B001M0O4UY/ref=sr_1_1?m=A15FTR1JNPFH43&s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1373218312&sr=1-1&keywords=circuit