Could do with some help!

Options
Hi everyone :)

I have tried this a few times before and failed because I just give up. I need some motivators to keep me going when it gets tough. I'm a serial yo-yo dieter, which is pretty bad for someone who's only 20! I keep trying on my own, but it's not working and I think I need some support. I am aiming to gain control, lose weight and get healthier so any help would be awesome! :)

PixieWishes

Replies

• liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Here for you any way i can .....feel free to add me
  • RescueMom59
    Options
    I can relate to almost everything you said :) It took me a long time to realize I can't do it on my own either. I recently came back to MFP (about 3 weeks ago) and the support from the friends I have made on here is unbelievable. Please feel free to add me so we can support each other!
  • aipomrules
    aipomrules Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend here! I'd been putting off losing weight because I didn't want my bad eating habits to resurface, but it's finally making sense now. Let's do it together =D
  • yokleigh
    yokleigh Posts: 23
    Options
    I would like to be your friend, too. I understand the difficulties of yo yo dieting. :(
  • janinealfke
    Options
    Hi, I've been using myfitnesspal for almost a year now. I started losing weight in August 2011 when I weighed 563 lbs...today I am 287, with 87 lbs to go...I've had weight loss surgery, so I lose differently, but trying to change your life, is changing your life, no matter how you do it. You're welcome to friend me if you like...You can do this!! If I can lose 276 lbs, ANYONE CAN.....I am old enough to be your mother (52) but would be happy to help support you while you try to do this....the more support you have the more successful you will be!! I'm here, if you ever want to talk!!

Janine Alfke
  • GodzRN63
    GodzRN63 Posts: 1
    Options
    Miss pixie,
    Feel free to add me. I get it. I'm turning 50 this year and at my highest I was 340 lbs.. now down below 200... it wasn't fast. But the fat girl is out of my head now. This is a great app, easy, and fast. Remember, if you 'slip up'... you'll have another choice that you can make again... and chose a better one. It's not easy, but it is sooooOOOoo worth it! I've still got about 40ish lbs to lose... I think, we'll see what I look good at. *L*
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love new friends and do my best to be motivational and encouraging.