truck drivers wanted

Options
Every job is hard, but it seems to me as if beeing a driver is a job where the kilos (or however you call them) gather round your hips (and elsewhere) as if you were picking them up on every stop.

So I told me: Stop this. I started to eat healthy, to move more, I started running... all at home.

But what do I do on the road? Not everywhere is a truck stop, where I can run a short while in the nature and after that have a refreshing shower. Place to exercise in the truck is small, and not everywhere is it possible, to stop at a shopping mall to buy fruits and salads instead of the often oversized portions at the truck stops.

The extra weight I gained last years is nearly gone (I'm so glad about it, you won't believe. - No, of course you believe, you know it by yourself) but how on earth can I stop the pounds from taking a seat on my hips again?

What do you do and how do you manage buying foods, making sports, eating when you change work from day to night.

I would be glad if I could have some contacts here in the same situation. Write here, tell me your experiences, feel free to add me ;-) Or am I the only driver here? No, I can't believe it.

(Ok, my english needs a bit of refreshing, too. So excuse my faults, please, I'm german native)

Replies