What does a 142 day old Happy Meal look like?

Options
I found this article. If I ever wanted to get a happy meal again, I might think twice. Things are not supposed to work this way.....LOL

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/854355

Replies

• slh627
    slh627 Posts: 10
    Options
    oh, well that is disturbing.. haha
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Scary
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am amazed that it didn't grow mold. I was expecting to see a pile of potential penicillin LOL
  • inktink
    inktink Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Gross..
  • jlizgar
    jlizgar Posts: 104
    Options
    I am amazed that it didn't grow mold. I was expecting to see a pile of potential penicillin LOL

Thats whats so gross about it, that it DIDNT grow mold like normal food items should! Its probably pumped
    so full of chemicals and preservatives...yuck, yuck, YUCK!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • ashleychachacha
    ashleychachacha Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, if that isn't motivation to avoid fast food, i don't know what is. Yuck!
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Holy Crap! That is nuts!
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    I was going to say BS to this but it's easy to Google old happy meals and see similar results. I ran across some Jack LaLanne material this morning and one of his quotes goes something like, "If man makes it, don't eat it." There does not seem to be much about the happy meal that is not man-made or somehow artificially induced.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't touch McD's with a 10 foot pole, but my D14 couldn't care less what's in what she eats...as long as it tastes good....:sick:
  • slpaul100
    slpaul100 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OK, that's really nasty. I posted it to my Facebook - maybe more people will stop eating there as a result. I hope the fruit parfait's aren't the same though - I really love them....