Focus T25 Alpha - No Weights?

Options
Hi guys, I wanted to get your thoughts on this...

I just finished JM Body Revolution, got some good results and started to gain some muscle thanks to all the weights throughout the program.

I'm thinking of going to T25 next as the whole half hour workout really works for me, but the 5 week Alpha phase doesn't have any weights in it at all. There is a ton of cardio, which is great, but no weights. I really don't want to lose the muscles that I finally started gaining while doing JM. I know there are weights involved in the Beta phase, but that's 5 weeks before I get there!

So I guess I just want to know your thoughts on it? Do you think I should just follow T25 as is and it will still continue to build muscle or should I also take some time after each workout to do some weight lifting? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Grishell
    Grishell Posts: 3
    Options
    I dont suggest you trying this. T25 is a scultping/fat loss program. Im not sure where JM Body revolution is from but you should check out bodybuilding.com there are alot of FREE 12 week program or less to build muscle and scultpt yourself. My husband is trying those program at bodybuilding.com and they are great. There is alot articles with advice and everyone is there to help.

Theres a program in for Body BEACH called Body Beast maybe that should be suggest for you. Good luck ! ;)