48 and try to lose looking for friends to help motiviate me

Options
cpego1
cpego1 Posts: 39 Member
I am 48 and trying to lose weight while going through menopause. I am currently working with a dietician on my eating habits. Working on this and taking a break from working out until I can get my diet taken care of. I am also going through menopause and I have had a stress resilience test completed showing my cortisol levels are high during the day and at night. I am awaiting results from a hormone test I recently completed as well. I am looking for motivation and friendship during this weight loss time. I want to loss at least 100 lbs.

Replies

• sandilee27
    sandilee27 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I can always use more support too! :smile:
  • mariselaalves
    mariselaalves Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi you can send me a friend request as well.
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 43; wife, mother and work full-time (I'm off this summer). I have a few medical/health issues that make losing weight not as easy as it was when I was 22.

Today is my 25th day and to date I've lost 6lbs. I would have liked 10, but I'll take the 6--as long as they it NEVER comes back.

Each day is a new day. Some days I mess up...but I can't let one bad eating day roll into another.
  • sheripamela
    sheripamela Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Send me a friend request if you wish.