Struggling..

Options
I've been having a very rough time keeping myself in line, even through sadness-spells. Normally, I would be able to stop myself thinking of food when I'm not really hungry, and I didn't eat a lot of crap junk food and have some form of maintenance; sweets and chips didn't even really APPEAL to me. Now I've been have massive cravings for cookies and donuts and all this crap food that I KNOW are terrible for me, but I haven't been able to stop myself. Granted, I'm in my rather worse saddened state lately....
I've lost all sorts of motivations lately, and not with just getting myself healthy. I've lost my passion for art, and taking my night walks, even hanging out with friends and my /internet addiction/.
I just don't know what to do... I'm not a talkative person, especially when it comes to my feelings...How can I get myself motivated again?

Replies

• EmmyCD
    EmmyCD Posts: 4
    Options
    I suggest going to see your doctor. Talk to them about how you are feeling regarding your weightloss journey and your strategy as well. They'll be able to point you in the right direction and give you the motivation you need.

We all feel like this sometimes. Don't give up :)