HCG...ASAP

Options
I am going to be starting oral HCG drops soon and I need to know where online to buy from. I'm not gifted with money and i want something that works so the cheaper stuff that works like its supposed to...Thanks!

Replies

• heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting oral HCG drops soon and I need to know where online to buy from. I'm not gifted with money and i want something that works so the cheaper stuff that works like its supposed to...Thanks!

I purchased my HCG drops from http://www.evitaminmarket.com. I bought the 2oz D140 Homeopathic drops. They have a selection of HCG products so you might want to read up to see which one you want for yourself. I believe they are around 25-29.00. I have been using them almost a month and lost almost 15 lbs. I have cheated here and there on the diet. Check out the HCG boards for a ton of support.

Good luck!
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    Thanks so much :)
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much :)

If you have any questions or need anything else let me know! GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • hcgasap
    Options
    Hi,

A great place to get HCG diet drops is from a company called HCGasap.com. You can get 2 ounces for $29.95 including shipping.