Hi My name is Maureen and I'am new

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and so far I love it - it's only been three days, but I feel it's already helping. I have been excising everyday and watching what I've been eating. I have a medical condition call "Gastroparsis" - it's hard for me to eat certain healty foods and now I am starting to put weight on because I can't eat fresh salad or vegs. I have about 20 pounds to lose and I am excited about reaching my goal. GOOD LUCK to everyone!!!!

Replies

• sunnie5468
    Options
    hi my name is sondra and im new also i love it it was hard for me to journal but im having so much fun doing it this way good luck to ya
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello Maireen and sondra, welcome to both of you :flowerforyou:
  • spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    Welcome and get ready for a very supportive and inspiring time. You will learn lots and you will never be alone!:drinker:
  • milrely
    milrely Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Im new as well. Have you tried "juicing" your fruit and veggies. I have a condition with symptoms close to gastroparesis and It is helping me.
  • sunnie5468
    Options
    hi im also new iv lost over 40lbs since last year have another 30 to go hope by using this site and meeting new friends i will succeed good luck to u