80% of the weight = gone.... (pic)

2»

Replies

• R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations on your success thus far. Thanks for sharing your story & pics . . . Gives us newbies some inspiration to look forward to, in our own journey later down the track.:flowerforyou:
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Congratulations on your success thus far. Thanks for sharing your story & pics . . . Gives us newbies some inspiration to look forward to, in our own journey later down the track.:flowerforyou:

the long version of my story makes even me gasp sometimes lol. I also have severe hypothyroid disorder, have just beaten depression after a 2 year battle, and am in the process of watching my father lose his battle with cancer....

excuses are just reasons you are not achieving. There is a way past everything. :)
  • Good job! :happy:
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    good job keep at it
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    It's weird how it happens so slowly that you might not even notice until you look at the before and after pics, huh?

Speaks volumes to consistency. :) Great job!
  • trudijoy
    It's weird how it happens so slowly that you might not even notice until you look at the before and after pics, huh?

Speaks volumes to consistency. :) Great job!

• JanetP124
    JanetP124 Posts: 50 Member
    Wow! Not even 7 months - that is an amazing transformation.
  • trudijoy
    Wow! Not even 7 months - that is an amazing transformation.

I got all rantypants the other day because I thought it was slow. I've been shouted down and proved wrong abou tthat so I shut up :laugh:
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Nice. Great job
  • amoymh
    amoymh Posts: 44
    AmaZing, keep up the great work!
  • trudijoy
    AmaZing, keep up the great work!

thanks x
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    It is hard to notice the changes, but man, these pictures really show it! Congrats on getting in your skinny jeans!
  • trudijoy
    It is hard to notice the changes, but man, these pictures really show it! Congrats on getting in your skinny jeans!

yeah when it's day by day and you are the one seeing yourself most then it's very hard to notice, eh? thanks x
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Wow you look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!