Bikini your motivation?

Options
I don't know why, maybe because it is summer, but the bikini is my motivation to get fit and healthy for life. I am not 100% confident with my body to wear a bikini right now. I would love to be friends with more girls that use the bikini as their motivation (as well as just being healthy. That is great motivation itself).
I am 5'4.5 (Oh yea! I count that .5 lol).
I am a swimmer and I love working out. I am one of those "crazy" people that can workout all day and not get bored or mad (okay, sometimes I do, but I am only human lol). My problem has always been the diet part. I am trying to get use to writing everything I eat down and staying in my calorie range, but I also want to get in a habit to pick the fruit over a candy bar.
My motivation:
2j4bj3d.jpg

Anyways, I would love more friends that understand my motivation. I would love to follow you all :)
<3<3

Replies

• JackieC22
    JackieC22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    it is a huge part of my motivation. right now, I look good in skinny jeans and a top. When I put on shorts or a swimsuit, there is a lot of toning that needs to be done and it shows...
  • bikinireadyforlife
    Options
    Anymore ladies that are using the bikini as motivation? I would love to add you :)
  • TheExquisiteAuren
    Options
    That's actually one of my major summer motivations! I bought a bikini a few weeks ago, and hung it on my wall. Whenever I look at it, I get the urge to work out, or to make healthy choices.

I'm somewhat the opposite of you in regards to what healthy choices are easiest for me. Since I was young, I've preferred fruits to most candy/pastries/etc, but my biggest struggle is staying motivated while I work out. I do love swimming though!

Maybe we can help each other work through the hardest parts? I know of some tasty low-calorie recipes centered around fresh fruit that help me with my sweet tooth :)

Hope to hear from you soon!