Victoria's Secret VSX incredible?

Options
Has anyone tried the new Victoria's Secret VSX incredible sports bra? I am looking to get one but want to make sure that they run true to size. I usually go a size smaller in sports bra. I have never had a nice one like Victoria's Secret though. I just got sized and got three new bras from them and now I want a nice sports bra!

Thanks in advance,
Jen

Replies

• foodcart
    foodcart Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love mine! They offer good support and are very flattering. They run true to size, but I will say that one of mine is tighter/smaller than the other although both fit.
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Although I have not tried VSX, I do wear VS regular bras exclusively and there are none better. However, from a sports bra standpoint, hands down the best I've owned is from Athleta (www.athleta.com). They last forever (!!!!) and stand up to repeated wearing, sweating, beating, washing. I wear mine at least once a day, sometimes 2x and wash it often. I am also on the **hmmm** larger cup size and have not found better support. Depending on the style you choose (there are several) some are really cute colors/patterns/styles that you wouldn't mind people seeing.

The best thing is their return policy. Since it isn't a cheap line of workout apparal, they have a "Love it or return it" policy. I've seriously returned athletic wear after a few wearings/washings because it wasn't holding up, and they gave me a full credit - no questions asked. The only problem is now I want their whole line. The kick-booty work out leggins do indeed make your booty look mighty good!
  • Coopertown3
    Coopertown3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The best sports bra that I have worn--definatly worth the money!!! I ordered the same size as I normally do from them!!