Ukrainian through and through.
  • bikinireadyforlife
    Options
    Spanish, Mexican, Italian
    : )
  • danglarity
    danglarity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    African-American, West Indian (Dominica), Native-American, possibly some Irish ancestry (there is talk of a white male on both mother's and father's sides of the family but the elders would not speak of it and some secrets went to the grave...)
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    100% Irish - American on both sides
  • biznotchmindi
    Options
    Norwegian :smile:
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Last 500 years, half Welsh, half German (and it's origins). Before that, who knows.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I think I'm Scotch-Irish, Dutch, and Native American. Probably some other stuff too....
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pale people. Not sure which ones. Irish, Scottish and Danish supposedly.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    100% pure homo sapien. :-p. Hello all my cousins. :-)
  • isaacsemrad
    isaacsemrad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Italian, Polish, Czech, German, Norwegian, Swedish.
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly German, but with some English, from apparently a royal lineage, but too far back to matter. Got darker completion from somewhere, but being adopted don't have much knowledge more then 1 generation back.
  • LadyDevannia
    LadyDevannia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Native American and German..
  • HonestAbout
    Options
    Canadian-French and English. my grandma is from England and my Dad from here...not sure where his ancestors are from last name is "Moody" and my mom is from here and my dad is from Toronto. I have a french last name "Perrier"( I live in Niagara,On)
  • muaylex
    muaylex Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mainly Chinese, and Thai ...my fiancé has Scottish, Irish, French, and something else in him. It will be very interesting when we have a baby!
  • Colliey
    Colliey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Australian born, mum Dutch, dad, third gen Australian, his descendants were originally from Ireland - what's ironic is my names Irish! LOL!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Half Hispanic/Half Polish ~ adopted into a family where my mother is full German-American and my dad is a Mutt lol. My brother is adopted, as well, and we are not blood related.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Mexican, Italian, a bit of Native American, and a bottle of blonde hair dye :laugh:
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    100% African. Though as I understand it, my ancestors left that continent approximately 35,000-100,000 years ago.
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Scotch, Irish, and French on my dad's side (but not really on the French because my French ancestors have been in the U.S. since before the 1700's); Swedish, Danish, and British on my mom's side. My wife is Mexican on her mom's side, and Swiss, Swedish, and Italian on her dad's side.
  • Danykia
    Danykia Posts: 7
    Options
    Scottish Highlander and Cherokee Blackfoot