almond milk OMG

Options
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!

I bought some at Target today and I cracked it open and poured a cup thinking it was going to be kind of bland like soy milk. Boy was I wrong! The Blue Diamond vanilla almond milk that I bought was really really good. Taste just like milk. Next time I will be getting the no sugar added. I think its 90 calories a cup for the stuff I bought but the no sugar added is 30 if I am not mistaken. I hate drinking my calories but this stuff is just to good to pass up!

Replies

• Mantislady
    Mantislady Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE almond milk. When I want a treat, I mix the 30 cal one with the chocolate one. It does not taste diluted and it is so yum!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I need to try it! Still have not. Thanks for posting :-)
  • weightlossforbrian
    weightlossforbrian Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I LOVE almond milk. When I want a treat, I mix the 30 cal one with the chocolate one. It does not taste diluted and it is so yum!

I wanted to try the chocolate one but I also wanted to try the vanilla one. I will get the 30 cal next and try that one with the chocolate.

Thanks for the idea!
  • weightlossforbrian
    weightlossforbrian Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I need to try it! Still have not. Thanks for posting :-)

No problem.

It is great for people that are lactose intolerant. Ive tried soy milk but that stuff is kind of watery. Almond milk is just so milky tasting.
  • 1harleymama1
    1harleymama1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love the unsweetened almond milk I've never tried the chocolate but I definitely will now that I know it exists
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,023 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPfv9MVcmJUzDf4rJI58niy9rPtqAKitbxayZJKL_QyycFYnt6
  • chill_1
    chill_1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Goes great in a smoothie.
  • 007AS
    007AS Posts: 12
    Options
    I drink the unsweetened Original Blue Diamond. It's really good and I can't taste the difference between the unsweetened original and unsweetened vanilla, and I'm pretty sure you save a few calories that way too!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    if you like the vanilla, try the chocolate. it's dangerous, i want to drink the whole carton.
  • redwngs13
    redwngs13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love mixing unsweetened vanilla almond milk with my protein powder. Makes the shake extra rich!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I usually put some stevia in my unsweetened almond milk, it makes it sooooo much better! I find it a little bland just plain
  • BunkyBumBum
    BunkyBumBum Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the sweetened, I always buy Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, it works great in smoothies and cereal and no soy, which is a bonus.

I keep eyeing the chocolate, but I don't usually actually drink it so I don't know what I'd use the chocolate for. Open to suggestions!
  • coffee4me57
    coffee4me57 Posts: 195
    Options
    I love it too! I buy vanilla unsweetened and if I want chocolate, I add unsweetened cocoa powder-saves some calories. I do have to mix it in the blender though
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    LOVE almond milk. My milk loving husband prefers the dark chocolate almond milk compared to regular chocolate milk.
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Eh, I've never had the sweetened almond milk, but I use the unsweetened in my cereal often. I hate the taste of it by itself, which is why I only use it in cereal since I can't really taste the difference.
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I bought the unsweetened one, and I almost puked. I just can`t drink it.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options

I wanted to try the chocolate one but I also wanted to try the vanilla one. I will get the 30 cal next and try that one with the chocolate.

Thanks for the idea!
    chocolate is bomb.com
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have only had regular and unsweetened vanilla. Honestly, it took some major getting used to..I tend to have to add in sugar free vanilla syrup to make it ok. I think it smells and tastes like liquid playdoo.