• FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Love your posts !
    They are always uplifting !
  • LabrakaDebra
    LabrakaDebra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the timely and amusing post! I have felt rather discouraged recently, but your progress in the Battle of the Bulge made me think that there is some hope. :flowerforyou:
  • TheRube
    TheRube Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aw, you are such a good writer! That made me smile and gave me hope.
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    what an awesome story and inspirational too! I am 5 foot 2 and carry my weight in my belly as well. Sucks. However, in the past month I too, have noticed a change, and I too have added swimming to my exercise routine. Not as much as you have but still some. I have four little Chihuahuas and during the day they jump on everyone's laps. But not mine. They lie with me at night but never would jump on my lap. A few days ago, I realized that they were beginning to sit on my lap like they do with everyone else! I have come to the conclusion that it was so simple. The dogs have more room to lay down on my lap now! This is an embarrassing story but if you can spill your heart out and inspire us, I think I can share my horrible dog story. My dogs were telling me I was fat. and it gives me one more reason to keep slimming down! Thank you for your detailed story, inspiring to all us "belly weight" fighters.
  • astitchinthyme
    astitchinthyme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love your posts, and read all of your blog a few nights ago. You should really consider a book. I don't have the nerve yet for a swimsuit yet, but look forward to that day. Thanks for sharing both your humor and inspiration!
  • Viola14
    Viola14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ur an inspiration...coz i dont enjoy cardio too much...
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're an amazing lady!
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Enjoying your posts. Your husband sounds like a wonderful support to you, like mine has been over the years. (Aren't we lucky?) Like you I have the 'stomach' thing going on. When first starting with exercise a dvd I was doing told me to 'now pull in your stomach muscles' I lay there thinking, 'just as soon as I find them I'll start pulling!' At 57 the 'stomach' has been through a lot - often abused by my overeating over the years. (could blame surgery, but that is plain cheating!) Now doing something about it and it is slowly but surely reducing back, not to its' former glory, but to an acceptable level. Good luck with your continuing weight loss and knee surgery when able.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!