Body update, tried on bikinis for the first time

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
I'm 5'1 and used to weigh 163 lbs in 2011. Now I'm currently 124 lbs! I still don't have the guts to wear a bikini in public because I really want my abs to show up and to have a flatter stomach. Anyways what do you guys think? I like the blue one better btw. And here's some old pictures also below. :)

30ws6yq.jpg

mb3fiq.jpg

163 lbs on both pictures

5zi2xj.jpg

124 lbs now above!

Replies

• thompyleah
    Options
    You DOOOOO have a flat tummy...you look HOT
  • dazydawn
    dazydawn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can wear the bikini in public. You look gorgeous. For real.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one better too! :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    You look lovely - wear that bikini with pride!

I like the blue one best too with the pink one is also cute :)
  • Shortiefatsplat
    Options
    If I had a body like yours I'd wear a bikini, you look great, well done!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I still don't have the guts to wear a bikini in public because I really want my abs to show up and to have a flatter stomach.

^Your old self would b!+c# slap you for saying that! You look great--wear the bikini!!
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like the blue bikini. You look fabulous and your so pretty. And you should wear it in public. ! know if I had a body like yours I would!
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    You look great in a bikini. Better than most that are already wearing them! And I like the blue one better too ;-)

Wear that bikini and be very proud of yourself!
  • jaina08
    Options
    I still don't have the guts to wear a bikini in public because I really want my abs to show up and to have a flatter stomach.

^Your old self would b!+c# slap you for saying that! You look great--wear the bikini!!

Lol!!! Thanks! And thanks to everyone else too! :)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!

I like the blue - i think the top part of the blue one is more flattering, but they are both really great and you look great!
  • godsgrl33
    godsgrl33 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one, too, the best. and, you can totally wear it in public. If you think about it, you kind of are already. Millions of MFP people can see you, so whatever. Your abs ARE flat, sweetie.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I like the blue one too. Gorgeous!
  • jaina08
    Options
    I like the blue one, too, the best. and, you can totally wear it in public. If you think about it, you kind of are already. Millions of MFP people can see you, so whatever. Your abs ARE flat, sweetie.

Yeah you have a point lol but people seeing me in a bikini in person will make me very self-conscious... Lol. But thank you! :)
  • lovesroses24
    Options
    you look so pretty!! i like the blue one as well:) and i get what you mean not wearing them in public...but gurll if you got it, flaunt it!!
  • idreesAnjum
    Options
    you look so pretty!! i like the blue one as well:) and i get what you mean not wearing them in public...but gurll if you got it, flaunt it!!
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Both the bikinis look beautiful, but you can tell you will rock the blue one harder, because your pose and smile show it's your favorite. Plus the bright color is attention grabbing and flattering. You look amazing by the way, awesome job, and huge inspiration to all!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    No need to wait to wear the bikin! But... If you don't feel ready then don't do it. Confidence and self esteem are definately needed! You look good by the way!

I prefer the blue one too
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    They both look good and you can totally wear a bikini in public.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Ugh, you're smokin' hot! I like both as far as cut and fit. As for color, blue all the way.
  • mccallp319
    mccallp319 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Wear it !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!