Yoyo mom needs HELP!

Options
Looking for friends to kick my butt! Lol.. Seriously, started at 270 last year got down to 224 then stupidity set in and now I'm back up to 255 :sad:
I'm a 35 yo stay at home mom of 2.
Would love to be 170lbs!
Looking for friends that understand my struggle! Here's a visual..
0d878bc691d97e5ea320e9fceaa8df0d.jpg

Replies

• megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Lets Chat, Im happy to help:)
    Ive had 3 kids, so I know what its like to have to go through this a couple of times:)
    I can help you to start a program, stay motivated and get results.

Meg
  • time4me_77
    Options
    Bump
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've been there. Alot of trial and error to find what works for me. You will get there just be patient and don't give up :)
  • Cheryl42880
    Options
    I feel you! I am so sick of the yoyo!! I need to make some permanent changes! You can do it, you've shown yourself that before, so good luck & don't give up!
  • j3nnal3igh13
    j3nnal3igh13 Posts: 134
    Options
    From one "Yoyo Mom" to another... I hear you. Feel free to add me and we can go through this journey together. :smile:
  • time4me_77
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • wyldflowrr_6
    Options
    I'm a yo-yoer too (mom to six) Add me if you want :)
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I tend to yo-yo as well. I stay home and have 4 kids on summer break right now. (14, 11, and 6 yr old twins) Just coming back to MFP again. I really need to stay motivated this time. Feel free to add me as well, any of you. Let's do this together!
  • snflwradria
    Options
    I am new to the message boards...but feel exactly the same... I am sick off yoyo dieting. I am with you too!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Another yoyo mom here! Wish I knew what the answer was but happy to do the journey and try to work through it with others!