Still on this weight loss journey.....but not giving up just

Options
:smile: My name is Debbie and I feel like i've been on this weight loss journey for most of my adulthood. I would like to get myself in a dress and feel good about it by June. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me and have been doing pretty good. My daughter turned me on to this website and so far I like all the feed back people get. I am hoping it will give me support as well.

Replies

• showers1989
    showers1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    good luck and stay motivated if you need someone for motivation you can add me as a friend
  • debiann813
    Options
    Thank you for your support and CONGRATS!! to you on your weight loss. :smile:
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is an excellent site for info and motivation. I have only just joined but I love it already; have to lose some lbs for son's wedding next year - I'm determined not the be the rather- too-round one in the wedding photo :smile:
  • jennievh
    jennievh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started last week, being mindful of my food (and admitting to everything that went into my mouth), and I've lost 1.5 pounds. It, and the support of my friends here, has really spurred me to continue.

And I feel so good! I hope you'll stick around. I am really liking it here!
  • susandersons06
    Options
    Logging my calories has helped me to realize what all I was eating! WOW what an eye opener! Portions help a lot.
    Good luck to you!
  • debiann813
    Options
    Hi Jodie, thanks for commenting on my blog and good luck to you with your weight loss for sons wedding. I am sure you can do it. I feel the same way with my sons graduation in june. Good Luck!
  • debiann813
    Options
    I started last week, being mindful of my food (and admitting to everything that went into my mouth), and I've lost 1.5 pounds. It, and the support of my friends here, has really spurred me to continue.

And I feel so good! I hope you'll stick around. I am really liking it here!
  • debiann813
    Options
    Hi Jenni, I like it here too, hoping to keep up with it and yes, I agree, I feel much better losing just a few pounds. Going to the gym tonight, missed a few days due to some family issues but back on track tonight, trying not to let anyting interfere. Good Luck to you.
  • debiann813
    Options
    Hi Susan, sooo true portion control, and when we see what a portion is we laugh like ok that is suppose to fill us up. Even working out now with my daughter, she will say so far burned 110 calories, I tell her now next time you eat something check out the calories to see how long you have to ride that bike to burn it off, so that was a big eye opener to both of us. Thanks for commenting and good luck to you, I am still learning how to work around this fitness pal, I hope i am responding correctly on everyones comments.