Holiday photos - huge backside!

Options
I've been trying to kid myself for too long. The sight of my back view in holiday photos has at last brought me to my senses. Having returned from a fantastic holiday with my daughter Snowcoon I am determined to lose the excess weight. All help gratefully received.

Replies

• MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    welcome.

it's those photos that do it for many of us, you know? I saw a photo of DS and I in a canoe and thought "what? that's me?" so i totally get what you're saying.

I've been here about 6 weeks - just logging every day, every morsel. exercising more diligently and making healthy food choices.
  • homedecornest
    Options
    Welcome ,we all want to get healthier. http://www.homedecornest.com/blog/good-eating-habits-bring-a-healthy-life-home-decor-nest/ tell you how to eat and create a good eating habits.
  • IIFerdi
    IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    get organized. Have a plan how you want to do it. this way it gets easier to stick with the plan rather just winging it.

Small steps at a time. Most people just cut everything out at the same time in their diet. Which is good off course but some people have trouble keeping that up. So cut things out you diet step by step. First 2 weeks soda's after that sweets and so on.

Just have a plan. It will make things easier. Also try to get your familie to do it also. If you still need to buy the things for your husband . Then it will be easy to fall back into old habits.

Your not only trying to lose weight but you are also breaking habits. and habits are hard to crack and don't break overnight it will take weeks to break and afterwards you need to creat a new one also.

Be realistic with your goals. You won't lose everything you want in a month. look for the small thing to motivate yourself. Fitting the pants again from last year. Those kind of things.
  • IIFerdi
    IIFerdi Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    and off course i wish you good luck with your journey!