It can be done!

Options
hairdr77
hairdr77 Posts: 2 Member
One year ago today I started myfitnesspal. I lost 30 pounds within 5 months and have kept it off. This is a major big deal for me! I've always been overweight/obese for the majority of my adult life. After meeting with a surgeon last year to talk about removing my gall bladder, I decided that THIS time I truly was going to lose weight once and for all. I want to be healthy. Since I lost weight, I no longer have daily heartburn or gall bladder pain. I am more active, but I know I have to be if I want to continue eating my favorite foods. I still love to cook and bake, but now I watch the portion size and ride the bike a tad longer for those special treats. It has been a joy shopping. I feel more confident and pretty. I've always known losing weight was all about the numbers, and myfitnesspal helped me keep the numbers in check. I have shared this website with many people, because it works.

Replies

• shelialou66
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done You should be so proud of yourself.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear of your success!
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's amazing =) well done you!
  • moss11
    moss11 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Encouraging- thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!