Modern Day Pin-up Girls - NEW GROUP!!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Okay I'm starting a new group because I'm in need of some friendly competition.

I'll post a chart once a week, with our weight loss.

All we need is some members and a set weigh-in day! :flowerforyou:

peter-driben-pin-up-girl-on-scale.jpg

Replies

• cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Love the title of the group - and that vargas pic is one of my favourites!
    xx
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright just send in your starting weight and we'll go from there.

I love Vargas's pin-up. I have a wall in my apartment covered in black and white pin-up photos. :)
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    I love it, What a great name! When do we weigh in? Do you want my start weight tomorrow or shall I give you my last weigh in from last week?

Simone
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    Count me in. How funny this wekend my hubby and I were talking about Halloween and I am probably going to be a pin-up and he's going to ba a sailor or something along those lines. My goal date is Halloween, perfect timing!!!!
  • JessikaJ
    JessikaJ Posts: 43
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm in! What day is check-in? My starting weight is 200 lbs.
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Bah I'm gonna have to post my starting weight tomorrow morning - I've been avoiding the scales the last couple of weeks AND not logging my food AND not getting enough exercise....Tomorrow morning's gonna be ugly!!
    On the plus side, at least it (and this group) will motivate me to get my fat *kitten* back into gear!!
    I think my favourite is the woman sitting on a stool by the overflowing bath
    How much would you love to go do this:
    www.terriblygirly.com
  • Crystleen
    Crystleen Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 150 lbs
  • nicolestewart13
    Options
    I am in too!! Just let me know what we do next. I just signed up today so I am new to everything.
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • CaptSteph502
    Options
    I'm down too! Sounds fun..and a great goal for me..taking a pin up photo when I've hit my goal weight!
  • Sherylp77
    Sherylp77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    How do we sign up! I love Love Love this group! I need motivation!! Love you ladies!!
  • Kristin77
    Options
    I'm totally in. I enjoyed the summer far too much and finally faced reality by stepping on the scale this morning. 153lbs.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. I weigh in on Saturdays. This week was 214. (Stupid TOM) :grumble: I'm a huge Elvgren fan. I sometimes use his art as my profile pics. Feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • JessikaJ
    JessikaJ Posts: 43
    Options
    Start weight 130
  • dvlpup69
    dvlpup69 Posts: 39
    Options
    I am definitely in...I am always up for a bit of competition and this is definitely that eveb if you loose, you are a still a winner...can't beta that. Today is my first day so I am in! SW 186.2
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Sounds great! I could really use the friendly competition to give me a little extra push to reach my goal. So when are the weigh ins? My start weight is 157.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    I am totally in!! I love the pin-up girls!!!! Start weight - 194.
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    I'm in
    If weighing in on Sunday my start is 181.2
    If weighing in on Monday my start is 183.3 :ohwell:

If it's any other day....hmmmm, I guess go with Sunday and I'll figure it out from there.

Anyone want to add me as a friend feel free (just include a note) :flowerforyou:
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I love Pin-ups and that pic is my favorite... Starting weight: 130 :)