I don't know if it's

Options
my time of the month or the fact that my weekend sucked. But all I want to do is cry right now :(

Replies

• rebeccald08
    rebeccald08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I didn't eat at all this weekend. I was told to only eat a protein shake for every meal Friday through today. (I'm getting fitted for my wedding dress on Friday and this is a weight loss plan given to me by a few counselors at my weight loss center.) And, I only lost 2 pounds. It's frustrating, but you have to keep your head and spirits high. :) I know, I know, it's hard. It's always easier said than done, but you can do it!!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Probably a combo of both. CRY! Let it out. That usually makes me feel better anyway. Sorry you're sad. :frown:
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    ugh i know that feeling....sometimes its a bit of both...sometimes a cry can help ya feel better. and deres always tomorrow after a good nites sleep it gets better..
    hope ya feel better tomorrow! :):)
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    Cry it out, go for a run/walk.. sometimes running or walking (with my ipod and some metallica) when i'm stressed helps. Also, gonna sound crazy but, eat a banana. I have read a study that says it helps boost that 'good' feeling, and get rid of cramps.Hope ya feel better :)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Awwwww I know how u feel!! I am having the same problem right now(both things).. I did really bad this weekend and its my TOM, and according to the scale I gained 5 pounds :-O.. But its Monday and its a whole new week so just jump right back into things and everything will be ok :-)!!