T minus 24 hours until T25!

Options
ndnmomma
ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
Starting T25 tomorrow, and I'm excited about this as I've sampled some of the workouts already and they equaled amazing calorie burns in such a short time. Who's starting tomorrow, this week, or has already started I'd love more motivation and friends who are doing this one.

Replies

• FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    ndnmomma, I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to you as you start the new program. I am not a real program type of guy to be honest, but my X did the insanity program, and pushed herself to hard and hurt her knee. Thus impacting her longer term. So with that said, pace yourself to whatever is appropriate for you to make sure you are successful for the long haul. GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN with it, you will do Great!
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am....I am going to start it tomorrow as well! I am super excited but nervous because I know I will have to modify some things!
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    I've done three rounds of Insanity along with Asylum I know it can be tough on the knees. I wear knee braces and just go day to day. I've tried some workouts, and actually so far they are not as tough on the knees...yet!
    @Mickey I'm happy to hear you'll be doing this too. Modifying moves isnt the important thing doing your best is. Good Luck :)
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it tomorrow!!! And need "friends" doing it too :)
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good luck to everyone !
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I started it on the first. Entering week 2 tomorrow! :)
  • lilmzbabygrl
    Options
    I'm SO starting tomorrow!! I'm so excited! Good luck to us!!
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    @lilmzbabygrl good luck to us and glad to have people doing this with me. We.will kill it :)
  • ndnmomma
    Options
    @ buffcupcake do you like it so far?
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    @ buffcupcake do you like it so far?

I do! It's definitely challenging and I've been sore this week. I love that it's only 25 minutes.. except for Fridays.. you have to do two of them on Fridays.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,604 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great program...................but not for $180. I'll wait till it's free to see how he progresses through exercise sequence.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Looks like a great program...................but not for $180. I'll wait till it's free to see how he progresses through exercise sequence.

IDEA Fitness member

Cheap....Anyhoo, I'm coming up on week 2! I love it so far! I'm sore everywhere! I've done Insanity twice & I can do the max workouts now without taking breaks but I've been having to take breaks 3 mins in to T25 ! Woooo :drinker:
  • disneyfn
    disneyfn Posts: 6
    Options
    I've done a few of the workouts and really like them. Starting the program officially today!
  • katielewis8
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight guys and I'm so excited! Could really do with some friends to help me along the way so please feel free to add me and we can do this together. Good luck everyone :)
  • jess4fun
    jess4fun Posts: 20
    Options
    Awesome to see the number of people doing this. Hopefully we will bump into each other wearing our "I nailed it" tees.

Just did first cardio today and I was pouring sweat by the end.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,604 Member
    Options

IDEA Fitness member

Cheap....Anyhoo, I'm coming up on week 2! I love it so far! I'm sore everywhere! I've done Insanity twice & I can do the max workouts now without taking breaks but I've been having to take breaks 3 mins in to T25 ! Woooo :drinker:
    I prefer frugal. Money don't grow on trees and for $180 I could get a couple of weeks worth of food. ANY exercise improves fitness, so waiting till it's free online isn't going to stop me from exercising.
    Living this way has me practically debt free except for mortgage. Not many can say the same.

IDEA Fitness member
  • skebe17
    skebe17 Posts: 16
    Options
    I started a Challenge group today and 2 of us are doing T25. I do have two spots open if anyone wants free coaching!! Great for motivation and accountability!
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be my third day doing it. Total Body Circuit. The first two days were a lot of speed moves with very little floor work. I won't lie - I did modified for probably 95% of the moves and I think I burned net 200 calories each day. Net being the pure calories for the workout not counting the ones I burned if I were sitting still. I have no doubt I could have burned way more with less modified moves. Even then, I had to drag myself out of bed today because I was so sore.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am anxious on hearing some of your results, especially those at or near goal... what it did for you. I bought it but not starting till mid aug, once i am done clx. i have never done anything intense, so i know it;'s going to be a real challenge for me.
  • ajanders21
    ajanders21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just did my first cardio today. It was intense but doable. I definitely wasn't getting my knees all the way up towards the end, but something to work towards. I was soaked with sweat after the 25 minutes were up. Very excited about the possibilities with this! Friend me if you are looking for a T25 buddy!