21 year old college student wanting friends and support

Options
I've tried this site before and I never gotten as far as I am now. I've lost 18 pounds so far and I'm still 210 pounds. I'm looking for other people who want more friends on here or motivation and support. Feel free to start random topics on here as well. I'm just looking to meet new people.

Replies

• TheNewMe01
    Options
    Hello, and congrats on the 18lbs so far. I joined this site a year ago and forgot about until today. I was researching Weight Watchers and was somehow kicked over to this site. I noticed that when I joined a year ago I was 229 and today I am 219.4 with my goal of getting to 165/170. I am here if you need motivation as this will give me some level of accountability as well. Best of luck!
  • esteryr
    esteryr Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    I would love to have somebody to talk to. I just singed in today and hoping to loose weight with the help of this website.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am a 19 (almost 20) year old college student :) Feel free to add me
  • WhimsicalOwl
    WhimsicalOwl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am 19 and college student. I'm technically not new but I kinda fell off the wagon and I'm totally ready to start this for real this time :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and in college, anyone can add me for support!!
  • Tara_Stafford
    Options
    21 year old college student that logs every day! Feel free to add me :)
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Hey, I'm a college student too! Add me if you want!
  • 183StGB
    183StGB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I'm 22 and also in school. I'd love some buddies, so feel free to add me :)
  • Lake371
    Lake371 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am 22 and going back to college in the fall. I am an athlete, I play on the college women's ice hockey team. I am looking to lose 10-15 lbs and I log in daily. I am looking for more people around my age for motivation.

Feel free to check out my profile and diary!
  • jannethmarie
    Options
    Heyy 22yo college student looking to lose 30ish lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • alanlover16
    alanlover16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are at least 21, do you know how you can go out drinking with your friends but still still be under your calories?
  • thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey there, 22 year old college kid here. I'm a double major hence the still being in college. I'm a pretty big runner (minus last week when I was out of the country.) I drink socially..you just need to learn to fit it in your macros since it's an empty calories source. If I know we're going out for a buddy's birthday I make sure to go for a long run before hand etc.
  • BeSUP
    BeSUP Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, I am 29...I know I am a little older but...I currently have no friends on here and no supporters as yet so go fot it! x:wink:
  • 183StGB
    183StGB Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are at least 21, do you know how you can go out drinking with your friends but still still be under your calories?

as dumb as it sounds, the days I REALLY get drunk, I don't count. Doesn't happen very often (like 3 times in the past 6 months), but if I want to do it, this way I don't worry, enjoy myself and don't regret. Didn't do any damage :) If you only do it once in a while, I think it's worth going off plan for.
    If it's just couple of beers socially, I make it fit by eating less/lower calorie. Either the day I'm drinking, or if unplanned, the next day.
    Other than that, I can have fun without drinking :)
  • tattedbarbz
    Options
    I wouldnt try and count calories if I was. But I think best way to do it is drink white spirits like vodka with diet soda
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I am looking to accept friendships from anyone who will keep me motivated as well (e.g. not be a lurker and never post on mine)

If anybody on here is up for some team work and daily support and positive encouragement then please feel free to add me and let's get t5his weight loss journey rolling :laugh: :drinker:

Hugs! Kate :bigsmile: